Friday, March 9, 2012

The Two-Year Anniversary



I have been on YouTube a lot longer than 2010. I looked up my old YouTube account and technically I have been on YouTube since September 28th, 2008. But today is RawrIsLuv's two year anniversary. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was a very annoying, wanna-be "hipster" who really thinks that filming himself doing stupid shit without anyone's help was a good idea. But I grew and that was important. I am still here, I am still wanted and I still want to entertain my fans which is the most important.

Thank you all who have stayed with me for these two years and beyond, as well as those who just got to know me. As long as you enjoy my work I will always stay here online. Which is why I am officially announcing that those who are friends with me on FaceBook will get exclusive RawrIsLuv content, including rough edits of future episodes, as well as talking to me directly and special announcements for future videos and TinyChat stuff. Anyone can be a friend of mine on Facebook so go ahead and add me to your friends list and get to know me. I would love to get to know you (unless you are a stalker).

Thank you all for the lovely two years and it's time to continue on with the amazing journey called life.

- Kristopher Hardy


No comments:

Post a Comment