Monday, March 12, 2012

Dogs HATE Romney?!: The Sh*t I Didn't Get To Say 03/12/12



This is a new blog series where I take the articles I didn't discuss on my Twitter, Facebook and Facebook Page in that day. Today is Monday, March 12th 2012. Let's get to it!



'Dogs Against Romney' Launches 'BARC' Petition

According to an article by The Huffington Post, a mini-movement called "Dogs Against Romney" launched a petition on Sunday. Here is a statement from the organization:

"Mitt Romney has admitted he transported his dog on the roof of his car, and he still indicates he doesn't think there is anything wrong with it," the group said in a release distributed by Americans United for Change. "We CANNOT let Mitt Romney set this this dangerous example for America. Help us convince lawmakers to Ban Animals on Roofs of Cars (B.A.R.C.)."

Though Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace reported that transporting a dog on top of a car is already illegal in Massachusetts which is where Mitt Romney served as government, New York Times columnist Gail Collins wrote that the law "is actually kind of vague."

Will this really have any effect on the Mitt Romney campaign? Let me know in a comment and don't forget to share this on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.


Instagram hits 27 million user milestone, teases Android app

According to an article by Engadget, Instagram is heading to Android "very soon" according to founder Kevin Systrom. Kevin also praised the app's growth by saying it has 27 million users. The Android version of the app is currently in beta and it's suppose to be superior to the iOS version. 

I am not a huge fan of Instagram personally. Maybe that is because the back camera on my iPhone 4 is complete crap. But there is a lot of users and I thought that this should be good news for you Android folks. But let me know: Do you use Instragram? Tell me in the comments below and don't forget to share this on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.


Priest Suspended for Denying Communion to Lesbian Woman

According to an article by The Huffington Post, Rev. Marcel Guarnizo has been suspended for denying a lesbian woman communion. Many of you must be asking why is this special? Well the lesbian woman was denied communion at her mother's funeral. The priest is reported to have told the lesbian woman:

"I cannot give you communion because you live with a woman and that is a sin according to the church."

It is unclear when and if the priest will return to that Catholic church but after a public outcry, Ms. Johnson did receive an apology from the Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, D.C. But what do you think? Do you believe this priest should be suspended for his religious views? Let me know in a comment and don't forget to share this on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.


The End for Today!

That's it! Thank you all so much for reading and I will see you all tomorrow! If you want to see more from me don't be afraid to follow me on the many social networks I have and such.

- Kristopher Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment